Thursday, October 11, 2007

Crush

I am smiling my Shark smile right now. At 5 in the morning people say their choicest of prayers and here I am blogging about my latest crush(es). I know it's a bit juvenile to have crushes now, but who said I have grown up!! Moreover I feel like a school kid everyday. And for Christ's sake I am just 27 not a 60 year old hag.

Now that's quite an explanation for me having crushes! Moving on...

Number One.

Deepika Padukone. Boy aint she Drop Dead Gorgeous? A perfect atheletic body with well shaped legs (and I dare not go any further up coz it's a family blog afterall- ) and a million bucks smile. And despite being a model, she can TALK and to top it all, she can talk SENSE! Ah! too HOT to handle man! (Why the heck is she romancing a man double his age? SRK- you lucky a**! I wish I had friends like Farah Khan and Karan Johar! Alas! The J Loks cringes big time.)

Number Two.

Sunidhi Chauhan. My all time favourite. She is such a bundle of talent man. I have had the privilge to interview her. She is quite mad in many ways. She is a bit brash, a bit immodest and such an attention seeker and yet makes no bones about it. No pretence. No facade. Maybe that's what I love the most about her. She is quite a shinning example of "what you see is what you get!"

And when she performs on stage- boy she is a LIVEWIRE. She gives a completely new dimension to every tune that she sings.

Number Three.

Advaita Kala. Now who the hell is she? Well if you read, you would know her. She is the author of Almost Single. I first heard her interview on my friend Ginnie's show (on radio) and I was completely bowled over by her wit. She comes up with wise cracks at a drop of a hat. And then I saw her on NDTV. She looks pretty. She is plump but - pleasantly plump, and pretty too. Her book is such a reflection of the person that she comes across on TV/Radio. Her non-chalant way of writing had me sold over her. Almost Single- highly recommended.

So that's that! Now you know my lady will be quite a cross between Deepika, Sunidhi and Advaita. Simple recipe- A dough of Deepika's beauty with a dash of Sunidhi's talent and a bowl-full of Advaita's wit and lo! Lokesh's Lady is ready!

So here I am on my wild goose chase on the little Chimera that I have just created. Hope it doesn't leave me singing like Akshay Khanna in his debut movie-

"I am a Bachelor, akela hoon bimaar hoon..."

2 comments:

Pd said...

You sounded much like Tarla Dalal there. "Do chammach ghee, ek katori aata... namak swad anusaar. Aur lijiye yeh recipe tayyar. Saral, ek dum!!"

Lokesh-ious RJ writes said...

LOL:)