Friday, March 12, 2010

Lifeless!

Just blankly looking at the ceiling,
eyes half droopy.
a sudden sigh,
a puff of wind and a sprinkle of spit.
tossing and turning when the buttocks hurt.
constantly curling up to the past,
and cursing the present.
struggling not to face the rigours of reality...
imagining myself dead
with sullen faces dipped in eerie silence...
me grinning with a sadist grin.
hallucinating...
in the train, at office, anywhere.
seeing pictures on the wall,
talking to myself,
ALOUD!
Dodging suspicious glances...
And sniggers too.

If someone took the smallest denomination of coins from your huge piggy bank, would you know?
CAN I DIE?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lokesh reply me on your that swift thought, by the way you are becoming very pristine n poet type person haa what’s the matter. Are you changing now? I think you are missing Delhi’s sweet and salty life but yar take care haa because you are so important for us.

Lokesh-ious RJ writes said...

hey anonymous-
ur reply almost sounds like fill in the blanks to me...
which swift thought?
I was a born poet...so m just the same!
I m missing terribly!!!!!!
Thanks for letting me know I am important- just tell me who u r!!? :)
L

Mauve Stocking said...

There is no dope,
behind this, is my Hope ;)

Lokesh-ious RJ writes said...

mauve stocking!

hmm...musing!!

neelusingh said...

marne ka bhi number aayega. in good time you shall die. i guarantee. thats one certainity in life. in the mean time have phun! write mo poems, post more posts. you might not like it, i do!

Lokesh-ious RJ writes said...

marne ka samay aa gaya hain
morequestionsthananswers AKA neeloooooo....hehehehehe....

abey dhanki baatein likha kar...kaisi hain tu??

Anonymous said...

That anonymous person is me yar PRIYAAAAAA, your fan, cooler, AC everything. LOKESH pls buddy explain me your that fleeting thought, I m waiting for your reply. I think you don’t read every comment haaaa and if it’s true than its very bad, friend m sorry but if I m your friend than I have to tell you that ok. Byeeeeeeeee , good luck BUDDY. BY THE WAY I m just assuming that m your friend, don’t mind haaaaaaaaaa

radha rajan said...

"lifeless".....sounds almost morbid.should i comment upon the artistry of poetry??nah...there is more pain behind those lines beyond mere poetry.an intense soul shrouded in a cool dude with an awesome voice.

Lokesh-ious RJ writes said...

thanks radha!!