Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hush...listen!

Yak yak yak...

What’s the wittiest way to say it?
I think I can be a bit louder!
Pearly whites! Just flash it silly
Is my cleavage showing?
Suck the fucking tummy in you fatso
Is my Gucci wearing off?
Sniff sniff...
Spray spray...

Bak bak bak...

Weirdest analogies that no one can think of
Picasso’s paintings and Hemingway’s books
The coolest gadget
The hippest hangout
Flaunt your mobile
Disgust at others’
Choicest of expletives
I will keep quiet
They will notice

LOOK AT ME I AM SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yak yak yak...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiThat anonymous person is me yar PRIYAAAAAA, your fan, cooler, AC everything. LOKESH pls buddy explain me your that fleeting thought, I m waiting for your reply. I think you don’t read every comment haaaa and if it’s true than its very bad, friend m sorry but if I m your friend than I have to tell you that ok. Byeeeeeeeee , good luck BUDDY. BY THE WAY I m just assuming that m your friend, don’t mind haaaaaaaaaa

radha rajan said...

"hush...listen"...an absolute answer to wannabes, who dosn't wanna be noticed,but just get it right jaan!!!wish people didn't try so hard,cos charm comes across without flaunting or an effort!! like your voice lokesh!

Lokesh-ious RJ writes said...

hey radha u looked at it in a fresh light..however i never hinted at wannabes....i talked about coolest people around!! i think we all are BAD listeners...even when we r "seemingly" listening...we're always editing our stories in our heads...and at every oportune moment we narrate our stories with full dramatic affect in hope of outshining the other person...n coming across as the coolest, wittiest...n sundry!

sometimes it makes sense to just tell our endless thoughts- hush..listen!! :):)