Thought of some creepy short stories. Here are a few of them-
1. I sensed someone was in the room, either on the couch or in the kitchen. I groped in the darkness, switched on the lights. I didn't see anyone till I asked and suddenly my voice squealed like a woman-
2. She was born all cute. I breast fed her. She didn't suck. She bit.
3. I was stranded on a lonely road at midnight. Tried calling my friends. Damn my phone’s battery had died. And suddenly it rang.
4. I cried uncontrollably at her funeral. I updated my facebook- RIP Pooja. She was the first one to like it.
5. She called up to give the sad news …of her demise.
6. I was at the art gallery, admiring the portrait of Rajeev Gandhi, feeling sad about his brutal assassination and quipped- ‘that must have been painful.’ He frowned back- ‘Very.’
7. I couldn't find my size in a pile of clothes at 70% sale at a store. I dug my hand into the huge basket of tee shirts, flapped a few around and suddenly found one- a hand passing me on the right size.
8. The lift took me to the 54th floor in a building that had 30.