Saturday, November 12, 2011

incomplete...

Like my scribble-stories that I start and leave unsaid
And those thick books, unread

Like a gym membership that works as a charity
Like my favourite TV show losing its popularity

Like the much awaited movies
That I walk out coz I am so bored
And an almost interesting chat
That I log out coz I aint sure

Like the song that I so love
Alas only for a minute
Coz right after the first verse
I start to fidget

Like ideas that excite me
And just excite me

Like the dishes I cook hungrily but hardly sit down to eat
Like many a things I skip and leave incomplete

Like those things that have a beginning but do not seem to end
This verse I promise is no different,
Coz I...

6 comments:

Karachiite said...

sumtimes our mind bubbles with ideas.. n the heat is so intense tht all ideas get burnt out of the brain.. no time or resources to implement :(

Samaira said...

i find.. cerain things are better when it is incomplete..completing those makes it meaningless.....

stuti said...

very well said..

sujith said...

plss come to the point dude...lolz

Unknown said...

Awesome...

Unknown said...

Awesome...